Install Fortnite Now !
Fortnite Battle Royale is a free100-player PvP mode. By now the Battle Royale genre should be familiar to you. Lalo na if you play Rules of Survival, Rings of Elysium and of course PUBG. Last one or team standing is still the basic rule but Fortnite has unique game mechanics that make it stand out. Aside from shooting and running skills, you MUST develop building skills.
Building of destructible environments such as walls, stairs and floor on the fly gives Fortnite an additional level strategy. Instead of hiding inside a building or structure, you and your team can create a fortress to hide, heal and regroup. You can also build bridges to cross rivers and buildings. Maraming strategies to use, I suggest you watch on observe mode to see what the other players do.
Fortnite Computer Requirements
Compared to PUBG, Fortnite has lower hardware requirements. I had it running smoothly on low to mid settings on A8 and A10 setups using the built in graphics. See below system requirements from the developer’s site.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel HD 4000
- Core i3 2.4 Ghz
- 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU.
- 2 GB VRAM.
- Core i5 2.8 Ghz.
- 8 GB RAM.
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
Best PC Settings for Smoother Gameplay
Assuming your computer is not uber high end, here are additional tweaks you can do for a better Fortnite experience.
Click the menu in the top right corner, select the cog and choose video settings.
- Set the Window Mode to Fullscreen. The Display Resolution should automatically be set to the native resolution.
- For Frame Rate Limit, it’s best to go with unlimited.
- View Distance – Set this to medium or kahit low. May tracers naman ang bala sa Fortnite, you can see the direction kung saan galing yung bumaril.
- Shadows – Turn this off.
- Anti-Aliasing – Low to Medium.
- Textures – If you don’t like cartoony images, set to low na lang
- Effects – Low
- Post Processing – Low
- Vsync – Turn Off
- Motion Blur – Turn Off, pati kalaban medyo may blur. Dagdag hirap sa spotting.
- Show Grass – Turn Off. This will give you an additional advantage since wala mapapagtaguan na grass ang kalaban.
- Show FPS – Turn Off
Remember to click Apply in the bottom right before you exit the options screen.
Some Fortnite Gaming Tips
- If you’ve been playing Rules of Survival, then you know that player movements can be heard. In Fortnite, the sound made by movements are much louder. Also, when you run you will leave behind a dust trail. So move with caution sa Fortnite.
- As I mentioned, bullets leave tracers in Fortnite, so you can see the direction of enemy fire.
- You can use tires (gulong) to jump higher. Just like playing Mario, jump or walk to the tires and jump. You can jump onto roofs of buildings to hide or get a sniper’s view.
- There are no vehicles. But since the map is smaller you can easily move to safe zones.
- Due to the smaller map, it’s more often to encounter enemies at close range. Always carry a shotgun.
- If injured and caught in a gun battle. Build a wall to shield you while you heal.
- To escape, You can jump from cliff or building then create a floor to avoid fall damage.
- Each weapon also has five different grades of rarity. The rarer the gun, the more effective it is when it comes to dealing damage. See below color grades:
- Gray is Common
- Green is Uncommon
- Blue is Rare
- Purple is Epic
- Orange is Legendary and is the rarest
That’s it! Sana makatulong ito sa mga kapwa Internet Cafe/Shop owners.
Please subscribe to the email list. I’ll use this to send extra content and free items.
Need something more? Visit and share my other Internet Cafe Articles
I’m regularly posting helpful information and guides for Internet Cafe Owners and Operators.